Brikkho haat, Beside Bou Bazar/ Near 10 Number Bridge, Sector 18, Uttara
Saturday - Thursday
9 AM to 10PM
Pot size : 5 inch or Bonsai Pot
Plants height: 7 inch to 10 inch
Price is including pot, plants, stone
Banyan Tree care:
1. Plant banyan trees in a well-draining, slightly acidic soil that is rich in organic matter.
2. Place the tree in an area that receives full sun for at least six hours each day. The tree may be able to tolerate some shade but will not thrive without adequate sunlight.
3. Water your banyan tree regularly during its first two years after planting and then occasionally thereafter, allowing the top inch or two of soil to dry out between waterings. Do not allow the soil to become soggy or waterlogged as this can cause root rot and other problems with your tree’s health.
4. Fertilize your banyan tree once every spring with a balanced fertilizer such as 10-10-10 or 12-12-12 according to package directions and spread it around the base of the tree, avoiding contact with the bark and trunk of the tree itself.
5. Prune off any dead branches on your banyan tree when they appear, cutting them back just above where they meet another branch or trunk of the tree itself so you don’t leave large wounds behind which could potentially be
Ficus plants need consistent, but not too much, watering during the growing season. During the monsoon, there should be few dry periods. Make sure the soil is always just damp, not dry or soaked. But in the winter, you should water less. If you plant ficus in pots or planters, the soil needs to drain better or the roots will start to rot.
Mission: To connect all the farmers and consumers on a single platform.
Vision: Creating a plant archive based on technology.
The plants were fresh and healthy as shown in the pictures. The delivery was on time and the tips were really helpful. Great selection & knowledgeable staff·
After received all the plant i would like to say It's my pleasure to connect with you guys. You guys Deliver exactly same plat as like as picture. Thanks a lot. hope near future i would collect more from you. Highly Recommend.
Sundor service time moto jinish peyeci
Yesterday I bought all these different flower plants from this page. Nice behaviour and quick delivery almost within 3 hours. I’m happy with their service
Chitra Brikkho Haat
Plants Shop, Care & Service
A platform where the farmer has the opportunity to sell plants and plants derived via Chitra- Brikkho Haat (C-BH) at a lower price for the consumer. The farmer gets a better value of products and consumers get more satisfaction as C-BH provides their QC (quality control) team to regulate the selection of suppliers. Only selective suppliers can sell through C-BH and C-BH has its logistic setup throughout Dhaka city. C-BH takes responsibility for delivered plants for 2 weeks and provides the required support.C-BH started as a promotional program for plant lovers to provide them better comfort in plant culturing. C-BH also rates customer behavior. In every business, customer support is very important.C-BH is working to bring all the good quality farmers to an open platform for the consumers. Where a consumer has the option to make their proper choice and get a proper guideline.To build such a plant server and garden where anyone can go and get enough knowledge that they can grow enough plants for their own need. As the world is changing dynamically, some adverse effects of the change are directly disturbing our agriculture. It's needed to be prepared for next-generation plantation. C-BH is passionate to build such techno-based agriculture starting with a great plant lovers community. Every urban house will be capable of farming enough food to meet a single time meal per day from their home garden. Mission: To connect all the farmer and consumer on a single platform Vision: Building a techno-based plants Archive-"Let greeneries wrap every inches of the city"